TagBoard

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Damn.... my flu was supposed to be gone but guessed what... it returned again =.= WTF! One week of torture and its still not gone.....

Anyways woke up late today and didn't go for my GSM ): Went for the internet & web technologies tutorial. It was fun (: Learned all about html and stuffs which was easy for me because we just had to follow the textbook (: After that went for lunch. I actually wanted to buy roti prata as i had not eaten that ever since school started for me but the queue was too long so i decided to eat chicken cutlet instead (: After that was stats lecture [ pretty easygoing lecture ] we were dismissed early but could not go home as there was management tutorial make-up ): the make-up is a total waste of time to me... Went home first train stopped at yishun =.= Unlucky, on the way back was stopped by someone asking me to do survey. I knew the person was from prudential again because i was approached by one before. This time i was smart (: i pretended that i was damn poor without money to spare so they no choice had to let me go (: Haha (: Reached home slept for 2 hours before waking up to use the laptop. Haiz... later still have microeconomics homework to do =.=

No comments: